An MOTE Application

Author Topic: An MOTE Application  (Read 4142 times)

You wouldn't say "A elephant" unless you've got a lower class vocabulary.

Elephant starts with a vowel there fore making it an.

The bridge uses one colour - brown. The mines use one colour for all of the visible bricks. The castle uses three, two of them are the flag. Some variety may help. Until then,
My vote is .

No, I think it's 'an', since MotE starts with a vowel sound.

At the very least, you sound like an idiot if you use 'a.'
Depends how you pronounce it
Em-Oh-Tee-Ee = An
Moat = A

Personally, I use the latter.
An acronym or a word that begins with a vowel uses "an".
Everything else uses "a". There might be exceptions in some cases, but this is generally how you use it.
Since MotE stands for something, it uses "an".

only blockheads use macros

4/10

Screw off?
Good macros are not unprofessional.

I make lots of good things with macros. Even when I screw them up it sometimes works creatively in a different way I wouldn't have thought of.

I will also have to agree with Geek and Dev and Space.

The courtyard is empty. Try more details? Maybe some village houses, blacksmith, stable, barracks, etc.
The towers are all the same. Try making them rounder in shape with the top part wider. The actual castle itself was dissapointing as there were no windows. You didn't even take pics of the inside  :cookieMonster:

As for the bridge. It was completely unnecesary as it lead to absolutely nothing. Try making more buildings on other parts of the map.

The mine looked unrealistic. Macroed. Making the walls different would make it look better. Try also making it next to a mountain for added effect. Also, I noticed that the sign said Mine #1 implying that you are going to, or planned on making more than one. Also, you didn't take pics of the mine interior either  :cookieMonster:

Keep on trying though. :)

</endconstructivecriticism>

A+   for being the only person to ever use any of my maps.  :*(

as said above, macros can be used for soo many things, thats like saying if your making somthing like a map or w/e or typing something you have to type/design it all over again or else it looks bad.

as said above, macros can be used for soo many things, thats like saying if your making somthing like a map or w/e or typing something you have to type/design it all over again or else it looks bad.
wait... what?