Author Topic: Post Your CPU Temperature  (Read 1381 times)

Temps should be lower. I might give my case, heatsinks, and fans a good cleaning this weekend. Really get in there and get all the dust out.

50 degrees idle .-.

My cpu fan is failing, replacing it today though, so I'll probably post an updated one later on when it's done.

had this about 6 years now, i have new stuff ready to be put together once i get the ram

Why the hell did you underclock it to 800mhz?
And besides, you can manage with a ton less voltage at that speed.

id love to part off this topic but i have no internet im posting this from school laptop with 3g and imurgr is blocked

its about 25C idle and 60-70C max with a 4.2ghz overclock (i7 3770k h100i liquid cooling)

using metal heatsinks is so old

Yeah...
It's pretty hot

I still use a metal heatsink D:
Dammit Santa parents* get me custom computer with liquid cooling!!1!111

Normally around 50 degrees Celsius.

usually the idle temps are lower than this somewhere around 24c most of the time

FX-4170

I idle 135F on average. In games it raises to 145.
I had this one computer that would have its temperature skyrocket till it hit 200+F and shut down.

id love to part off this topic but i have no internet im posting this from school laptop with 3g and imurgr is blocked

its about 25C idle and 60-70C max with a 4.2ghz overclock (i7 3770k h100i liquid cooling)

using metal heatsinks is so old

I have a Noctua NH-D14, that's as good if not better than an h100i. Stock loops like that are only about as good as high end aircooling.

This is my overclock profile.