Author Topic: Brown Recluse Spiders suck yo  (Read 1523 times)

There are lots outside our house, I just tend to ignore them. Where do you guys live to have that many of them.

They aren't common in my state, but thanks to the pictures my biology teacher showed today, I'm still terrified.

My father's house has a couple brown recluses hanging around, but there are also giant centipedes which are pretty creepy. They glide across the floor at like 50mph and slink under the door if you walk into the bathroom.
I try not to think of the possibility that a spider is hiding under the toilet seat when I'm trying to take a stuff.

never riding a bike again
The only good thing about getting bit is that I have just became the new Spiderman!

very rare to find a scary bitey one in uk :o

i had to watch a video in class about them yesterday

they're not common where i live, but these apartment apparently houses a few. it also houses a bird nest in one of the hallway air conditioners

There are lots outside our house, I just tend to ignore them. Where do you guys live to have that many of them.
Australia.

Spiders; our best friends, and our worst enemies.

I have a pet tarantula. I feed it baby mice and play with it daily. However, he eats lettuce just as fine as mice. I'm thinking about removing the mice to save money. Pretty sure he'd be fine with that.
Brown Recluse Spiders are really strong on the other end. Usually I just see them and wait for them to leave.
They do.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 09:51:13 AM by Cuddles le Bear »

The biggest spider I have seen in my house was only like 5 cm long
am I lucky?

The biggest spider I have seen in my house was only like 5 cm long
am I lucky?
the biggest spider I've seen is one and a half inch.

and suddenly roosterroaches don't sound too bad