Author Topic: 4chen or 9cigarette  (Read 3230 times)


4Chan and reddit
Sometimes Cheezburger, but not that much anymore
Never le 8gog 9Gag


i like 4chan but i use reddit more

Imgur, reddit confuses me :(
it used to confuse me until I started using it more.

blforums/reddit



4chin all day erryday

but in the end, æ wins

Im tied between 4cigarette and 9chen

I like 9gag because its an image board that requires minimal tapping for mobile devices
I like 4 chan when it's only just snapshots of treads because usually it's pretty funny like the Neil and the handicap one
I like reddit for when I want to learn something

4flan 4chan
You should have put in a poll for this.

4chan horrifies me.
I TOO SCARED TO ACTUALLY GO THERE CUS I MIGHT GET HACKED AND THEY POST THE BLOODY PICTURES AND IS BAD!!11!! :C

Blogland > 4chins >9memes