Author Topic: High Altitude VTOL Dropship "Wasp" [Default][Download]  (Read 2958 times)

This is just a small project I've been working on, as stated in the title this VTOL dropship is used for high altitudes where helis just won't cut it a.k.a. the outer atmosphere. It comes equipped with 6 lock-on missles, 4 drop pods, 54 cans of food, and 5 extra cans cans of gas for those extra long trips :). This is made with all default bricks so that anyone who wants it doesn't need any add-ons to use it and of course this comes with a download. I've also built it in a way so that if you want to duplicate it there won't be any event interference between any 2 VTOLs. I hope you guys like it! :D
         -Glade

Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/ldm9406dmimgklc/The_Wasp.zip
-Installation: Extract zip file and move the contents of the folder into your saves folder under Blockland

« Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 03:37:18 PM by percy795 »

Looking pretty good so far.

In my opinion there's too much sticking out. I think it should be smoother. But otherwise it looks good.

In my opinion there's too much sticking out. I think it should be smoother. But otherwise it looks good.
Yah I wanted it to be fairly streamlined, but I also sort of had this idea of it looking like a wasp covered in spikes

really does look like a wasp

color it yellow and black

really does look like a wasp

color it yellow and black
Yah I rushed the paint job to release it, but I'd like to improve it

I really like the layout of this. The main section of the plane and the thrusters look really nice.

The amount of detail on this though can kind of confuse me though. As in, the amount of things you put on the VTOL. Some of them don't seem to really come together.

Specifically, the section below the VTOL and in-between the thrusters.

Really nice though, nice job!