Author Topic: Clan BotB (Brothers of the Brick)  (Read 30932 times)

This clan is no longer active

Welcome to BotB!

This clan is for builders with moderate to high level experience, and those who just wish to devote to learning new construction techniques and becoming a better builder, as well as a better player with civil manners. We will have theme builds, and every once in a while RPG's. Minigames will be held every once in a while also.

Requirements to join:
- You must be a mature, civil player
- You must know how or learn to use good techniques while building
- You should be able to form different shapes and details using bricks (not just squares and rectangles)
- You should be able to build without spamming (unless its serious detail work)
- You must respect your fellow members and players that join our server

Rules for members

Those who choose not to follow them will be warned, suspended or expelled from the clan

- No arguing, period
- No spamming (text)
- If a member of the clan or a visitor to the guild tells you to stop doing something that annoys them, then you will stop (unless a clan leader sees otherwise)
- Don't ask for admin if you are not ranked as an admin.
- If there is a group build with a leader in charge, the leader decides what must be changed to look better. A member in the group may debate an idea with the leader though, as long as it is not brought up to a serious argument.
-If a clan member tells you to leave them alone while they are building, leave them alone

Server Joining Rules (Rules for people that join a BotB server)
-You WILL treat all clan members in the server with respect. This means that you will not insult them or make negative suggestions about them. Failure to follow this rule will result in permanent ban. This rule is enforced strictly. Also if you make a member of BotB mad in another server and i find out about it, it is possible that you may never be able to enter our server again.
-If one of the clan members finds you with a BotB tag and you have not applied and have been accepted for membership, you will be Perma-banned.
- Spamming(Setting item/vehicles spawns) when we do not want you to set items or vehicles will result in a 24 hour ban. You may not advertise a server in BotB server without permission. You may not spam text. Doing so will result in the same consequences.
-If a clan member tells you to leave them alone while they are building or roving, leave them alone. Failure to do this will result in a 24 hour ban.
-You will listen to clan members if they tell you to do or stop doing something. Failure to listen to authority will result in a 60 minute ban.
-Hosting mini-games if you aren't a member of BotB without permission is ILLEGAL and will result in a 60 minute ban

Please note: An application is required, decent builders only, do not apply if you aren't 100% sure it will get you in. NO INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS PLEASE.

Please post your Name, BL_ID, and applications below if you would like to join the brotherhood. We are taking new members into very careful consideration.

Kyle Brickalo - President

We currently have: 10 Members. You're name might not be on this list until you join a BotB server.

We have a ranking system. If you think you belong somewhere else in the system, please tell me with your reason and back up your reason with support.

These are the final standings of clan ranking. Thanks to all who joined.

Leaders:
Kyle Brickalo
Tony Sansony

Super Admins (In any server):
Scorpion - The BotB ban hammer
Deathloc  :cookie:

Admins
Kazza
Koden
LegoEggo

Regulars:
TruBluRage
Guy
Ninja-dude

Expelled members(due to resignation, inactivity, complaints, or replacement):
Baby
Spiderpig
Seazer
HMK
Aroxine
Nick
Oogly50
Pil0tb0y
HelpingHand
Furdle
Nairb84 (MadV)
Jirue
Spartan174
The Mafia
Blur
Radial543
Laremere

We have an Anthem! Download it below. If someone would like to make a new Anthem, feel free to. This is mostly a temporary one until we decide if there is something better... and if not, we will keep this one.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:50:37 PM by Kyle Brickalo »

id rather you guys make a mafia clan.. but this will do i guess
:P

lol your clan sounds very serious.have fun!

username: Radial543

Bl id: 789

:cookieMonster:

ofcourse you can join radial! but i know you like to use 1x1x5 bricks for a lot of things so you need to cut down on that =/, other than that your in.

That was a long time ago, Trueno told me 2 use bg bricks, so i do now.  :cookieMonster:

Kyle, Spiderpig and Baby are not mature.

Look at Baby's name if you need proof.

Kyle, Spiderpig and Baby are not mature.

Look at Baby's name if you need proof.

I believe that everyone deserves a chance. Like i said, if one of the rules are broken serious action will be taken. I'm trying to put restrictions on things, but still keep it a free-based clan.

im am so matrue i just like food :P

In-game name: Kazza

BL ID: 1011

One of my builds:

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 06:22:36 PM by Kazza »

Hey Hey

Deathloc

BLID: 1684 ( Most for sure )

I helped you with your Cayman build, But if you need more proof of building abilities I can whip up you some apps.

this clan is really fun to be in  :cookieMonster:

Hey Hey

Deathloc

BLID: 1684 ( Most for sure )

I helped you with your Cayman build, But if you need more proof of building abilities I can whip up you some apps.

No i understand that your very good at building overflowing toilets and mad dumps.

In other words...You're in.

Tight, Haha ill see you around Blockland, And we should get a clan build going or something.