The Muscly Muscular Muscle Thread

Author Topic: The Muscly Muscular Muscle Thread  (Read 55192 times)

http://uk.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/sm.html

I learned how to do a pullup with 1 arm a few days ago.
omg is that where that stupid bodybuilding forum that shows up everywhere is from

strength first then aesthetics
you must be doing something wrong though, honestly, I wouldn't be able to tell you were going to the gym if you hadn't mentioned it.

you must be doing something wrong though, honestly, I wouldn't be able to tell you were going to the gym if you hadn't mentioned it.

rofl, im not doing anything wrong. all of my lifts have been increasing, and i've been breaking my plateaus.

and btw, you should post a picture of yourself. i haven't seen one.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 10:24:12 PM by Mario71 »

i wish i was as strong as you forgeters

rofl, im not doing anything wrong. all of my lifts have been increasing, and i've been breaking my plateaus.

and btw, you should post a picture of yourself. i haven't seen one.
Definition wise. Like, claiming to be pressing however much you said you were, I would expect to see a little more chest definition or something lol.
Idk I haven't really trained with anyone relatively big/strength training. The closest would be a guy 70-80kg who's into that strength training stuff, but his body is aesthetically pleasing.

Most recent pictures is this, about 3 months old, I'd like to think I've bulked more since.
(haven't taken a front picture in ages lol)

Definition wise. Like, claiming to be pressing however much you said you were, I would expect to see a little more chest definition or something lol.
Idk I haven't really trained with anyone relatively big/strength training. The closest would be a guy 70-80kg who's into that strength training stuff, but his body is aesthetically pleasing.

Most recent pictures is this, about 3 months old, I'd like to think I've bulked more since.

its probably because of the way i took the picture. i have a few more that are alot better if you want to see them.

its probably because of the way i took the picture. i have a few more that are alot better if you want to see them.
If you'd like to share, I don't mind.
I honestly wasn't saying things to discourage you. Tbh I'd recommend lowering your bf first, then doing strength training. I'm sure that's what a friend done, and a cousin of mine (who used to be quite fat), and they have some pretty insane core strength + an aesthetically pleasing body lol

Sagging shorts...
Why

omg is that where that stupid bodybuilding forum that shows up everywhere is from
lol

Sagging shorts...
Why
lmao I don't even remember why they were so low yolo

If you'd like to share, I don't mind.
I honestly wasn't saying things to discourage you. Tbh I'd recommend lowering your bf first, then doing strength training. I'm sure that's what a friend done, and a cousin of mine (who used to be quite fat), and they have some pretty insane core strength + an aesthetically pleasing body lol

im already losing a lot of body fat as is, our football conditioning is intense

Now this is what I call a circlejerk.

Bump

Hit a new max on bench: 180lbs

Focusing on deadlifts and squats though.

Bump

Hit a new max on bench: 180lbs

Focusing on deadlifts and squats though.
Sweet,  I haven't gone about 180lbs on flat yet lol, hopefully will do in a week or so.

What are you deadlifting/squatting?

Trained legs after a month last night :'(