Author Topic: Swords of the North Build Release  (Read 2343 times)

So, I have decided to release the build for Swords of the North. It's the biggest build I've ever created, and took me over a year to (mostly) complete. I am releasing it because while I still had motivation, there was no mod to go with it. I don't have any more time to play Blockland. I still occasionally browse the forums, but I don't think you'll be seeing me around much anymore. I've been thinking about releasing this for a while, but I was too lazy. So here - take care of it. There's lots of custom bricks which I can't think of, but having Octobricks and Demian's brickpacks should help. The colorset is Trueno's Plus - http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=148021.0.

Thanks blockland, for being a great community. I've been playing since v8, and I've matured and learned a lot from the start. It's time I moved on though. I present to you -

Swords of the North - contains about 140k bricks

About

Swords of the North is a new RPG i am developing that fuses elements of DayZ into a Game of Thrones inspired world. This takes place on a large, unforgiving frozen island.

People who are helping:
Poo
LegoPepper
Alphadin

Features

• World PvP - You'll need to team up with friends to make it out alive.
  • Detailed Frozen World - Taking cubescape to a whole new level
  • Big Adventure - Adventure out from the safe of the south into the north to find powerful loot.

Gallery

Minimap

« Last Edit: June 14, 2013, 05:05:18 PM by Bravo »

Wow, that was very nice of you to release. Thank you. Its such an impressive build :)

There's poo on that floor.

Wow!  Nice!!!!

way better than i can do. (the theme)
anyway, nice build, im jelous, and poo is on the floor. c:

Oh ma, it's really nice for you to release but I actually wanted you to host so people can play it it. Oh well :(

hopefully dayb will make it. i want to play one of these things.

Happy trails Bravo. I hope life away from blockland is good for you.

although inconsistent in detail, its still a very large and very impressive map.

exploring will be fun, if i ever get a good computer.

and you'll probably find yourself drawn back, but less intently. after stuff like this you tend to just stop having a burning interest in creating something.

hopefully dayb will make it. i want to play one of these things.
We need to finish Vvanyrim

If only there was a mod :-(

Good luck, was fun building :)