Author Topic: Mini-Ville: A lil' town. Download too!  (Read 7523 times)

not to my knowledge
you used corner bricks in some spots, and for some reason, it wont show whenever i load the save
idunno if somethings screwing up but thats been a problem for a bit, saves using cornerbricks, i dont know where to get them and if i do have them/are default how to fix them

Ah, that's my mistake then. What corner bricks do you mean? I don't remember having any non-default stuff.

2lazy2imageshack
I replaced the other ones that I noticed but here's what it was before then.

I think you may be missing default bricks? I remember 1x1 sized corner bricks being added a long while back (v15? 14?) along with some other bricks like the 8x8 grid brick (if I remember right). If I'm wrong, then the only add-on I'm aware of with the same general shape is this.

I think I may in fact be missing something.
Yup. It's in the V15 default pack. Something keeps stopping it from executing though. Sorry.

not to my knowledge
you used corner bricks in some spots, and for some reason, it wont show whenever i load the save
idunno if somethings screwing up but thats been a problem for a bit, saves using cornerbricks, i dont know where to get them and if i do have them/are default how to fix them
corner bricks are default

1 million water towers per building minimum.

Wow it looks really nice!

You finally finished it :)

This looks like it could be a nice movie set.

Took a picture of this for fun:

Just something I took for fun.