Author Topic: Blockland Drama Forum  (Read 1796 times)

I got this idea from someone else. So basically this is a form that you can submit entries of people who you think deserve a drama, it's a lot faster and easier then creating a topic about it and I actually made this so that there would be less topics created in the drama. If the majority of the people think this is not a good idea then I will remove the link from this topic. Ironically I'm not helping this cause by creating this topic, but I hope that the number of topics created will die down eventually.

Just remembered you can't edit drama topics. Oh well.

So essentially you want to feel special and take away the joy of Drama and destroy it's point?

Really? Are you serious?

I'm not doing this to feel special and I'm not doing this to destroy it's point. You don't have to submit one if you don't want to and you can create topic on here steal. This was just an idea I wanted to try out.

that is significantly less convenient and useful than making a topic

I'm not doing this to feel special and I'm not doing this to destroy it's point. You don't have to submit one if you don't want to and you can create topic on here steal. This was just an idea I wanted to try out.
You stuck your richard, covered in the blood of orphans, in the shark tank.

Trust me, removing a public view where people can openly talk about that person and calling it more efficient is pants-on-head handicapped. This would never work.

If you don't like the idea then let the topic die down, this was really just to see what would happen, I didn't think it would really work anyways.

If you don't like the idea then let the topic die down, this was really just to see what would happen, I didn't think it would really work anyways.
Nope, just dont post anything like this again.

A little off topic: There's so many typos on that page, it's really pissing me off and the professionalism is very low because of it.

On Topic: This is really less convenient and the fun part of drama is laughing at idiots who make dumb ones. The accurate ones are rarely funny. They're useful, but not funny. :p

I laughed at the "Personality rating" on the form. "I want to make a drama on this guy but he has a great personality!"

So essentially you want to feel special and take away the joy of Drama and destroy it's point?

Really? Are you serious?
There is no joy in Drama Forum.

I laughed at the "Personality rating" on the form. "I want to make a drama on this guy but he has a great personality!"
I was mostly referring to their personality when the problem accrued.

There is no joy in Drama Forum.

Yes, there is. All the topics that backfire bring me lots of joy. I have a sick sense of humor but whatever. :D

Yes, there is. All the topics that backfire bring me lots of joy. I have a sick sense of humor but whatever. :D
Glad that the Drama section of the forum brings you joy, it's okay if you have a sick sense of humor there are weirder people.