Author Topic: Zapk the handicapped peice of crap  (Read 4693 times)

Thank you for being an asshat, goodbye.

oh, and you ruined Warthogs building.

Heres a solution to the OP, if you dislike his server, than just don't play in his server.

Everyone is now pissed because the most recent save is from this morning, at 3am.

Isn't clearing all bricks like that bannable/key revoke-able?

Heres a solution to the OP, if you dislike his server, than just don't play in his server.
Holy forget, YorkTown where have you been? holy stuff
your last post was a year ago

Wait, I understand now the op is a friend.

Welcome back champ.

Holy stuff!
Where the forget have you been!?

Man, welcome back!
OT: I'm sad you had to turn into a friend, Ethan. Your gang things were a lot of fun, and you were very nice to the newcomers and other players. Please though, explain how me teleporting into your building made you rage so badly?

who's Yorktown?
I was known to host my CityRPG back in my day, so yeah. But going back into topic, I've had problems with Ethan The Great when I had my server up.

Man, welcome back!
OT: I'm sad you had to turn into a friend, Ethan. Your gang things were a lot of fun, and you were very nice to the newcomers and other players. Please though, explain how me teleporting into your building made you rage so badly?
Zapk, you've been a douche to me since the beginning, You never liked me, and you always pissed me off, you've always had something against me, and I've asked you MANY MANY times to get out of my base, so don't act like im just raging about 1 little thing. There are MANY things I'm mad about.

Zapk, you've been a douche to me since the beginning, You never liked me, and you always pissed me off, you've always had something against me, and I've asked you MANY MANY times to get out of my base, so don't act like im just raging about 1 little thing. There are MANY things I'm mad about.
If you really want me back, lets talk things out, at your server, 1 on 1, with no people bothering us ok?

I somewhat have a hard time believing that, but think of it as karma.

You were a richard to everyone when you were an badmin in servers back then, and now, you're getting payback.

Also this:
Please though, explain how me teleporting into your building made you rage so badly?

What the forget?
I would I admin somebody I have 'a thing against', what signalled you that I hated you? What have I done to you? It appears to me you're making stuff up to cover yourself up.
If you really want me back, lets talk things out, at your server, 1 on 1, with no people bothering us ok?
what