Author Topic: Women to fight in America's elite military units  (Read 11505 times)

Did I say that?

I was just showing what a woman could do.
one woman

Gj

Now we just need to make women sign up for the draft like men have to.
Or get rid of it. That would be best.

Woman here.

We are not as physically capable as men. And we're asking for loads of trouble if we do that. Fairness is stupid, its not needed when it comes to this subject, we have our limits. Feminists need to stop sticking their noses into matters such as these.

We are however already in plenty of areas in the different branches of the military, within the bounds of our abilities. If a woman does however meet the standard, then by all means accept her. Just don't think every average jane doe is going to be able to handle it.

idk i want women 2 sign up so i can see pictures of them dead plastered online.

If they prove they can do the same work, they should be allowed in.
But if and only they can.

Woman here.

We are not as physically capable as men. And we're asking for loads of trouble if we do that. Fairness is stupid, its not needed when it comes to this subject, we have our limits. Feminists need to stop sticking their noses into matters such as these.

We are however already in plenty of areas in the different branches of the military, within the bounds of our abilities. If a woman does however meet the standard, then by all means accept her. Just don't think every average jane doe is going to be able to handle it.
This chick right here.

Did I say that?

For every female body builder there's probably at least 10 male ones of equal strength. You need to stop cherry-picking.

Anyways the cold hard truth is that the average woman possesses mush less strength than your average male. While a woman may have the same or even better characteristics mentally and/or emotionally (I was reading that a con man preferred talking to men because they're more emotional) the simple fact is that women will not be able to carry as much stuff as a man. Or control the recoil of a squad automatic weapon if need be.

you just quoted yourself and enlarged an a ?????

http://www.talkenglish.com/

Also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_female_bodybuilders

gosh

For every female body builder there's probably at least 10 male ones of equal strength. You need to stop cherry-picking.

Are you trolling or are you actually that stupid?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9j0-rk3WrXs
But Dorothy is an android.

Now we just need to make women sign up for the draft like men have to.
Or get rid of it. That would be best.
No one has been drafted through selective service program since Vietnam.

Are you trolling or are you actually that stupid?
On the contrary it is you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 12:02:33 PM by Harm94 »

Did I say that?

Most people (men and women) who look like that get that look from dehydrating and possibly starving themselves.
In reality someone who eats a healthy diet and may even look fat is probably far stronger.
And on an unrelated note, that's loving disgusting.

No one has been drafted through selective service program since Vietnam.

That doesn't guarantee it won't be used.