Author Topic: Can anybody else get into Steam?  (Read 1418 times)



seems i'm having some difficulty here. is it just me?

Yep, Steam's down here.

also down for me

also bluefire

I can access the store for some reason

Nope.
Funny cause I deleted gigibytes of files off my server because I thought I installed them wrong.
Turns out it was Steam's fault.

Now I got a lot of stuff to redownload.



STEAM ISNT WORKING

PANIC IN THE STREETS
PURE CHAOS

STEAM ISNT WORKING

PANIC IN THE STREETS
PURE CHAOS
GRAB THE TORCHES AND PITCHFORKS BOYS WERE GONNA RAID VALVE AND BRING STEAM BACK UP

im offline on steam also D:
like the 2nd time its happened to me

"We'll be performing routine maintenance on some of the Steam servers Tuesday, June 18, at approximately 16:00 PDT (GMT-0700).

Gameplay for most users should not be interrupted, but Steam chat, game lobbies, matchmaking, and community web features will be briefly unavailable. Some multiplayer games that check for an active Steam connection may be affected."

Then they updated it

"Current estimate for the scheduled maintenance to start is 16:30 PDT (GMT-0700)."


this topic is now our temporary steam chat.

Brickman is now online.

Never tell your password to anyone.

*Yndaaa LM-#009 Loli Lesbian™ is now Away.

Its back online

for me atleast