Author Topic: Lego Movie (2014)  (Read 14307 times)

I was like oh no when it started playing but actually I dunno the guys voice acting is cool, and the jokes they used seemed pretty good. Not just all kiddy and whatnot like I was worried about.

Profanities aren't implicit of inadequate arguments.

Ad hominem isn't, either.
They don't imply adequate arguments either. It was just unneeded.

woo morgan freeman!!

itt: 1/3 of posts are people on topic, discussing the movie. 1/3 of posts are people bitching and arguing about the music, and 1/3 of posts are people bitching and arguing about the animation

I think it's stop motion, but the animated the faces and used green screens.

I think it's stop motion, but the animated the faces and used green screens.
We just went over this.

Some very basic stuff is stop motion.  The film, for the most part, is CG.  Going on data given from credible sources rather than speculation.

2014?

Awwwww forget no, who has a time machine I can borrow?

2 questions

1. is there going to be any mention of bionicle

2. is batman voiced by kevin conroy

2 questions

1. is there going to be any mention of bionicle

2. is batman voiced by kevin conroy

1. Chris Miller (The director) has stated that there are many famous Lego characters that will be in the film that were not in the trailer, so this is a definite possibility

2. No, Batman is voiced by Will Arnett.

I was like oh no when it started playing but actually I dunno the guys voice acting is cool, and the jokes they used seemed pretty good. Not just all kiddy and whatnot like I was worried about.
This is basically everything I thought, except I'm still a bit on the doubtful side

This is basically everything I thought, except I'm still a bit on the doubtful side

There will always be doubt when something seems too good to be true.

Chances are, if you enjoyed Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, you will enjoy The Lego Movie.

Liam Neeson AND Morgan Freeman?! It's like the Dark Knight all over again!

This movie looks freaking incredible. Can't wait to see it.