Author Topic: Lego Movie (2014)  (Read 14006 times)

There better be Bionicle mechas or some stuff

There better be Bionicle mechas or some stuff
IMO, bionicles don't really classify as actual legos. just some fancy moving parts and stuff.

If Lego Racers / Lego creator doesn't get a cameo, there will be a bloody path carved out of the theater.

If Lego Racers / Lego creator doesn't get a cameo, there will be a bloody path carved out of the theater.
No there won't

I AM EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE

it will be nice to know that basically only true lego fans will be seeing this movie

everyone else will see it as a "childs film" and go watch 21 jump street or 8 mile or something

i guess im gonna have to report yo

OUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'd forget it.

inb4verysmalllegopersonthatis probablysmallerthanyourrichar danditwouldhurtalotifyoudiddo thatbecauselegosaremadeofvery edgeyplastic

about time they made a movie

inb4verysmalllegopersonthatisprobablysmallerthanyourrichardanditwouldhurtalotifyoudiddothatbecauselegosaremadeofveryedgeyplastic
lol

inb4verysmalllegopersonthatis probablysmallerthanyourrichar danditwouldhurtalotifyoudiddo thatbecauselegosaremadeofvery edgeyplastic
heh

probably

I just realized: Since this is marked as computer-animated, what if it is stop-motion computer animated? Maybe not 100%, but I mean, we get graphics like this a lot these days. What if they made a virtual set, set up with all the amazing graphics, scans and models of different pieces, and took stop motion images to pass through into the movie to keep the realistic feel? It would make changing out parts and such easier...

Just my thought on why it'd be marked as computer-animated. Maybe a part of it like that?

thats exactly what they did. Its been explained how much of the movie is computer generated and how much of it is not.

I just realized: Since this is marked as computer-animated, what if it is stop-motion computer animated? Maybe not 100%, but I mean, we get graphics like this a lot these days. What if they made a virtual set, set up with all the amazing graphics, scans and models of different pieces, and took stop motion images to pass through into the movie to keep the realistic feel? It would make changing out parts and such easier...

Just my thought on why it'd be marked as computer-animated. Maybe a part of it like that?
That's what i thought it was from the start