Author Topic: Lego Movie (2014)  (Read 13933 times)

http://www.thelegomovie.com/

Can't say this wasn't supplemented by computer editing, but in general it appears Warner Brothers-grade stop motion.

Also watch the trailer.

I don't see any 3D Animation...

The point is it isn't mainly 3D animated like recent LEGO crap. I assume that computer animated line comes from whatever computer modification they do to ease the process and not being the primary capture method.

The point is it isn't mainly 3D animated like recent LEGO crap. I assume that computer animated line comes from whatever computer modification they do to ease the process and not being the primary capture method.

Like backgrounds n' stuff

and fire and explosions and gunshots

Also watch the trailer.

I don't see any 3D Animation...

Watch it again. In any case, the cool thing about modern filmmaking is that you're not limited to one "medium." It's stop motion and CGI.

(I think)

But it won't, like, randomly switch from stop motion to random CGI stuff, right?

like from this

to this

But it won't, like, randomly switch from stop motion to random CGI stuff, right?

like from this

to this

oh man that would suck balls

like from this
to this
Probably not

This move looks loving awesome. It looks like it's gonna have that older cartoon innuendo in it. Also just the fact that it

This move looks loving awesome. It looks like it's gonna have that older cartoon innuendo in it. Also just the fact that it

is made with stop motion

Oh my god, this looks amazing

What is the song that you can hear clearly playing at 1:30? It's a remix of a song i know but i don't remember the name of the original...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:08:05 PM by Masterlegodude »

I know, it's however i disagree with but i think did just fine.

Oh my god, this looks amazing

What is the song that you can hear clearly playing at 1:30? It's a remix of a song i know but i don't remember the name of the original...
It is called "Feel This Moment" by Pitbull, but it takes the beat from A-ha's "Take On Me".
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 09:16:26 PM by Shortcut »

I meant to say the fact that it looks like it does. I'm pretty sure it's stop motion but I really doubt it, which makes me think that if it's cgi it's amazing.

I know, it's however i disagree with but i think did just fine.

What?