Author Topic: I got a $50 GameStop Gift Card from my grandparents for good grades...  (Read 897 times)

Okay, so I got this GameStop Gift Card from my grandparents today in the mail, and I don't know what to spend it on.  I play on Xbox 360 and a little bit on PC, I don't need a new headset or controller, and I don't know if I want to buy a game.  I don't know about MS Points either, not like I wanna or need to buy DLC or a game off of XBL, I don't need to worry about a gold membership because mine expires in January 2015.

So, any ideas?

does it ever expire? if not, save it
if it does, then... sell it? you may have to sell it at a loss, to make it work, but $45 would only be a five-dollar loss, and is enough for someone to buy it, if you don't think you'll use it before it expires

does it ever expire? if not, save it
if it does, then... sell it? you may have to sell it at a loss, to make it work, but $45 would only be a five-dollar loss, and is enough for someone to buy it, if you don't think you'll use it before it expires
I'd have to check if it does expire, but I was probably thinking of getting a new headset for PC or a HDD for my xbox, or probably some DLC for some games that I love and play the most.

if you don't already have Battlefield 3 Premium, that is definitely something to consider

I don't have the space for it, I have two usb memory drives because a HDD for a slim is kinda costly, I'm still working on deleting some more stuff to install the title update because I deleted it in the past for not playing the game that much, but I regret that now.