Author Topic: Panorama Screenshots  (Read 5354 times)

You could also set your FOV to 360 and screenshot.

that doesn't work too well

-snip-

that doesn't work too well
I could have sworn that used to work.

EDIT: The panoramaScreenShot(name, jpg/png); function works well except you have to use a stitching tool afterward. I haven't used a stitching tool yet, but I imagine there would not be the black border. Regardless, it is a very cool Blockland add-on that will allow you to do this without other programs.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:23:54 AM by Doomonkey »

Contributing with Mammon Society from IcyGamma's City Tycoon. I forgot who built it. I fiddled with it a bit to improve the lighting.

Ladezkik built it, I remember it C:

Contributing with Mammon Society from IcyGamma's City Tycoon. I forgot who built it. I fiddled with it a bit to improve the lighting.
ladezkik did

someone do a blockoseattle panorama

someone do a blockoseattle panorama
Delivered. It's a 360 degree panosphere. (Equirectangular projection.) You can use the free FSPViewer to view it correctly.

http://img.dataorb.net/panorama_360_bl_blockoseattle.tif (5270x2635)

Please don't hotlink (as in put it in IMG tags) this image. It's pretty big and I need to think about bandwidth too. Please use this preview resolution image instead:

Little planet wallpaper.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 06:31:01 PM by Demian »

demian delivers
hooo boy that looks quite nice

Woah! I love that little planet thing! Nice work.

holy stuff :o
Make that into a skybox?
It wouldn't look very good since it's in the sky. If someone took the buildings from that save and placed them in a roughly circular formation some 128 blocks away from a central point then it would work as a skybox.

:O
Do moaar
Poast saaaves.

somebody do that but with brick text saying blockland instead of a city

somebody do that but with brick text saying blockland instead of a city
This is only going to work if someone builds a giant text saying Blockland:

It wouldn't look very good since it's in the sky. If someone took the buildings from that save and placed them in a roughly circular formation some 128 blocks away from a central point then it would work as a skybox.
Poast saaaves.
(pssttt make that into a skybox using the method you just described)

(pssttt make that into a skybox using the method you just described)
I have better things to do, I do not personally need such a skybox at the moment + I'm a lazy motherforgeter.