Ungrateful Much...

Author Topic: Ungrateful Much...  (Read 2147 times)

Noedit:

All he said was "Thanks for the help! NOT!"

He was upset because he couldn't get a server running so his initial reaction was to take it out in anger on you. Other than that, I really don't see why this deserved a drama.

The interesting thing is I know (more like used to know) Ender. He actually has hosted a server before, so I have no idea where he's getting some of this stuff from.

Anyway, I have a feeling he's sold his account or something because last time I talked to him he acted like he didn't know me whatsoever.

he unfriended me on the IRC (like I care) and he logged out.
> Does not Care

> Makes Drama topic

Guys every time i come tio this tsubm formum
What in the workd aru yuo tslklnh abotut

What in the workd aru yuo tslklnh abotut
I think he's tryomf yi sde i luke bog pup im ny noith

Was this really necessary for a drama?

What did he do to you? You tried helping him and he couldn't do anything in the end so he gave up.

Did he call you an starfish? Did he call you a jerk for being unable to help him? Stupid? Anything?

No?

What exactly did he do to you?

All I see is a drama topic lacking image support with a "chat log" from RTB chat. Even if it's accurate, I see no wrongdoing here.

"Oh stuff, I tried to help this kid and he de-friended me because he had no idea what to do -- better drama him!"
I don't think that's it... I think it was the "Thanks for the help, oh wait, NOT!" thing.
And it does sound like an attempt to steal personal account...

Guys every time i come tio this tsubm formum

Somehow I find this extremely funny.

Somehow I find this extremely funny.
Its because he's handicapped