Author Topic: Best way to get rid of a robotic android infestation?  (Read 1649 times)

you're gonna need one of those bladerunner guns

Who said I was *human*  :cookieMonster:
brown townysis Protocol System says you are a human being.

brown townysis Protocol System says you are a human being.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

male or female androids?

male or female androids?
How can a robot have gender?

How can a robot have gender.
Simple. Does it have male genitals or female genitals? If neither, just assume they are genderless and eat them.

I have a wonderful android stir fry recipe:

Sauce

1/4 cup water

1 tablespoon brown sugar

3 tablespoons natural-style peanut butter

1 teaspoon Sriracha (hot chile sauce)

1 teaspoon lower-sodium soy sauce

Stir-Fry

2 teaspoons brown sugar

5 teaspoons lower-sodium soy sauce

1 teaspoon Sriracha

4 garlic cloves, chopped

1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons sesame oil, divided

1 pound android

2 cups thinly sliced carrot

1 cup broccoli florets

1 pound green beans, trimmed

a little less than 1/2 cup water

3/4 cup thinly sliced green onions, divided

INSTRUCTIONS

Step One: To prepare sauce, combine 1/4 cup water, 1 tablespoon brown sugar, 3 tablespoons peanut butter, 1 teaspoon Sriracha, and 1 teaspoon soy sauce in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Set aside.

Step Two: To prepare stir-fry, combine 2 teaspoons sugar, 5 teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon Sriracha, and garlic in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.

Step Three: Heat a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil to pan, swirling to coat. Add the androids and half of soy sauce mixture; stir-fry for 7-10 minutes or until all of the androids are golden brown. Remove the android mixture from pan, and keep warm.

Step Four: Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to pan, swirling to coat. Add carrot, broccoli, and green beans to pan; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add a little less than 1/2 cup water; reduce heat to medium. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until beans are crisp-tender. Stir in remaining half of soy sauce mixture, androids, and half of onions; cook for 2 minutes or until onions are tender. Serve topped with sauce and remaining half of onions.
Yum.

Hmm... never tried to stir fry android shell but I can try.

How can a robot have gender?
does it consider itself "male" or "female" its all in the personality the way they talk and walk

or

Simple. Does it have male genitals or female genitals?

does it consider itself "male" or "female" its all in the personality the way they talk and walk

or

Why does it matter?

well you go about getting rid of the males differently than the females unless you go with just destroying them

Try hugging them first.

If they react negatively or try to push you away, mark them down, and then carry the marked androids to a secret closed off location. Then destroy them because they're soulless stuffstains that don't deserve to live in your house. Those who hug back are the friendly, harmless ones and don't warrant decommission.

I'd know, I'm one of them and I don't like being harassed by my own kin. :c

edit: wait stuff hold on
Who said I was *human*  :cookieMonster:
are you saying you're also an android?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 02:55:22 AM by Cybertails1998 »

Throw water

Works all the time.

Do they dream of electric sheep?