0 (0%)
Music
1 (50%)
Art
0 (0%)
Coding...?
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: I need some help on what I should pursue.  (Read 772 times)

I am kinda bad at music, sorta okay at video editing, pretty bad at art and can't code for stuff.
What should I do?
By this I mean what should I get better in. I really want to make music but I have a feeling I'm going nowhere with that, and there's a bunch of more respected people on this forum who make music, and what's the point of making videos if nobody can find you?

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/Sucrif

Just dont give up c:
You're still young Im guessing, there's plenty of time to decide what you want to do and to practice and see what you like.
Practice makes perfect, right?

Just dont give up c:
You're still young Im guessing, there's plenty of time to decide what you want to do and to practice and see what you like.
Practice makes perfect, right?
Thanks.

WOW I TOOK ALl THAT TIME TO COME UP WITH THAT INSPIRATIONAL stuff AnD ALL YOU SAY IS "thanks"
GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHEr

pursue a passion in engineering, then branch off into one of the many disciplines of engineering.

trust me, it's the way to go.

WOW I TOOK ALl THAT TIME TO COME UP WITH THAT INSPIRATIONAL stuff AnD ALL YOU SAY IS "thanks"
GET YOUR LIFE TOGETHEr
Okay let me fix it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to this post I have put up on the "Blockland Forums" in which I ask you (the members of the Forum) on what I should do with my life. I hope this clears any confusion on my improper reply to your inspirational post. Have an exquisite day my good friend.

Okay let me fix it.
Thank you for taking the time to reply to this post I have put up on the "Blockland Forums" in which I ask you (the members of the Forum) on what I should do with my life. I hope this clears any confusion on my improper reply to your inspirational post. Have an exquisite day my good friend.
wow youre the best

pursue a passion in engineering, then branch off into one of the many disciplines of engineering.

trust me, it's the way to go.
My grandfather was an engineer and I'm looking into a Raspberry Pi and I have experience with hardware but never software. Should I get the Pi? Because then I can use software and hardware.

Pursue your biggest passion. If you truly believe in yourself, then you should have no problem pursuing it.

Pursue your biggest passion. If you truly believe in yourself, then you should have no problem pursuing it.
Thank you. You have made me feel a lot better.