Author Topic: Mt. FML | Jeep obstacle course hazardous for ages over 3 and sane people  (Read 886 times)

An idea that first was formed while messing around in Dezcaban's server. Built in Pablo's Lego Server (thus the colors) but I noticed while testing it in singleplayer that it had a few impossible parts so I fine-tuned it a bit. Now it's theoretically possible to complete it (yes even the scissor part near the top) but it's practically impossible to do it in one try. I don't feel like spending any more time on it so here's the save. Feel free to add checkpoints of some sort. It's designed to work with the default jeep, only uses default bricks, and it works with any colorset. 140 bricks. If you dare try a vehicle which doesn't have the instant space bar brake, you are going to die in real life from pure hatred towards life and existence.

Serving suggestion: Singleplayer only, avoid multiple jeeps on the course at the same time. Use salt in moderation when served with soups.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:12:21 PM by Demian »

post a vid of you driving down it

post a vid of you driving down it
That would be quite dull. Oh and:
I don't feel like spending any more time on it --

And now begins the race against time for the first person to post a video of him completing the course in one try.