Poll

What terminology?

Birds and bees
7 (16.7%)
Frank language
13 (31%)
research
22 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: How will you give your kids the love talk?  (Read 3086 times)

Not having kids. But if I had to I'd tell teach them the way I was.

Blockland, research, and various TV shows on adult swim/comedy central.

I would give them unrestricted access to the internet. They can learn about it themselves.


Tell them matter-of-factly.


I must be missing the joke here. :/

The joke is Elecro thinking he knows anything about girls.

In the words of George Carlin, we call this "pumping out a unit".

The joke is Elecro thinking he knows anything about girls.

I laughed harder than I should have at this.



excuse u girls look at research too
yeah weird girls like you do



I won't
my parents didn't talk to me about it
I still turned out fine
by some people's standards

that is of course assuming I have kids, which is a more complicated process for gay people

People still need to be told about this stuff? Am I the only one that had this all figured out before 10?

-snip-
ah yes, a shining example of elecro knowing absolutely nothing about women

Sigg'd

Im so sorry
protip don't screencap the whole post so that it sticks out of the profile boundary
only cap the necessary part of the post, it looks much neater that way
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 07:41:59 PM by carolcat »