Poll

What terminology?

Birds and bees
7 (16.7%)
Frank language
13 (31%)
research
22 (52.4%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: How will you give your kids the love talk?  (Read 3099 times)

were you watching the colbert report they had a topic on this

"Well you see, dear. Boys like yourself are blessed with backwards tails, while girls are blessed with bloody axe wounds."

just leave it to whatever forgeted up school system they will have then

Frank language?

You mean?: "NNNNNNNNNNYYYYYEEEEEEEESSSS! FUK TEH PUSSEH"

I know by the time I should they would have already been addicted to research so its useless they'd know how stuff works and why.


demonstrate with them as an example

demonstrate with them as an example

This is how I will teach my daughter.

by time they are of age to even be wondering, they would already be learning it from the internet/school/friends anyways.

basically, kids dont ask. and if you feel you have to tell them, they arent as innocent as you must think, shame on you for being so naive.

Say the word "love" and walk away

With TV and school talking about this, it's basically unnecessary. I found out when i was like 8 for forgets sake.

I just heard the word "research" while watching Family Guy when I was like 10 or 8 and decided to see what it was.

The same thing will happen to my kids I suppose.

Ill tell em that they're at that age, and if they have any questions they can ask me.

put the peanut in the peanut hole

I know this'd be really creepy but i'd probably write in a webjournal from the age of 13 and see how immature I was, look at back at it when i have kids and try to relate with them, and I'd try to tell them in the most "you're an awesome dad" way as possible.

Basically I'd curse a lot and show them research. That's how they learned it anyway.

Ill tell em that they're at that age, and if they have any questions they can ask me.

Most likely this