Author Topic: New keyboard, but blockland???  (Read 615 times)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823114027

i was playing with one of these on display at a mall. i loved the keys. my kinda kb with the low flat keys, not connected to each other not loud.

but this thing dosnt have a numpad. kind of. the lcd display can become a touch screen numpad/touch pad mouse/quick launch icons/ and the classic game info crap like those logitech kb's can do.

the ONLY thing i have ever used the numpad for is blockland lol. (i use the overhead numbers for number typing)
do you think this will forget up my building speed, like could you guys get use to a touch screen numpad to build with x.x

heading out on errands x.x
ill be ordering SOME keyboard later tongiht. i do like razer brand (like my mouse) but they dont have lot of options for kb's

not sure what we're supposed to discuss

congrats?

not sure what we're supposed to discuss

congrats?
but this thing dosnt have a numpad. kind of. the lcd display can become a touch screen numpad

the ONLY thing i have ever used the numpad for is blockland
I think he's wondering about the lack of a real numpad.

How about just buy some small usb numpad?

Does it have a function key? Using that I'm pretty sure you can use other keys as a numpad for BL, but I dunno

blockland has an ergonomic keyboard function. that and some laptop keyboards like the one on the acer emachine m350 have an "FN" button that let you use the JKLUIO789 keys as a numpad, although that might take some getting used to, not sure if the keyboard you're looking at has that

If I'm right I think you're looking for keyboard ideas? If so, corsair makes a really nice one. I have the k90, but I would of got the k70 if it was out when I got mine. It's a really nice keyboard.