Poll

Add The Prefs?

Yeah, that'd be nice.
55 (94.8%)
Nah, It's fine as is.
3 (5.2%)

Total Members Voted: 58

Author Topic: Ammo Box - A Droppable Refill  (Read 7655 times)

The ammo box: AS SEEN IN BF3

The Ammo Box Of Destiny

FOREWARD:
So I was cleaning out my files the other day and stumbled upon an old add-on I had developed around the time TW1.2 was under construction. (For those who don't know, my file organization is similar to Aperture Science's; where everything that's old gets sealed away, and then the new is built over it.) This handy tool was designed to give resupplying on the field purpose; no more spawning annoying little singular ammo piles or whatever, now you've got ammo on the go, for you and your teammates.

FEATURES:
  • An ammo box (pickup) item, that allows you to receive full ammo whenever you walk over it.
  • An inventory item that you can carry around with you and drop onto the ground for other players to resupply from.
  • Support for T+T (Despite the outdatedness of T+T, people still use it), as well as my older weapon-sets; if you wish for your weapon-set to be supported, merely include the code to refill your guns in the topic.

UPCOMING FEATURES: (If demand is high enough)
  • Perhaps prefs to control how much ammo it gives you.
  • Prefs to disable the boxes disappearing after 30 seconds.
  • Prefs for how often the thing can be used.

DOWNLOAD ME!

CREDITS:
  • Code: Rykuta
  • Model: Jink
  • General Help: Ipquarx

Oh, one last thing, this add-on has been sitting around for quite a while, so if you notice any glitches or problems with it, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP. Kthx, enjoy your ammo box!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 02:06:10 AM by Rykuta »

This is pretty cool, not too fond of the model, but it's nice.

This is pretty cool, not too fond of the model, but it's nice.
Funny story, back in the day I had asked like 5 of my modelers to make this for me. Almost all of them said "Sure thing"; I never got one back except for the one Jink offered up, so it had to do.

10/10 would bang

0/10 does not work

10/10 would bang
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:22:55 PM by Mr. Jelly »

I would not like to download this only because you said T+T is horrid.
That was not called for and it's not fair to bash other topics because you think yours is better,
Besides, T+T has ammo like this anyways, so why did you add support for it?

Because you can't drop down T+T's ammos

Because you can't drop down T+T's ammos
Yeah but when you kill someone they drop it, which sort of makes more sense.
Even better, the op should consider making a helicopter drop this. Then I would download reguardless.

... wow

That was not called for and it's not fair to bash other topics because you think yours is better,

T+T is a broken system, there is many glitches that flaw it. and that bush stopped supporting it for some reason. it just doesn't really work well.
or my experience, atleast..

Option to remove on death would be nice

T+T is a broken system, there is many glitches that flaw it. and that bush stopped supporting it for some reason. it just doesn't really work well.
or my experience, atleast..
Yours and everyone else's. His code is horribly inefficient, and makes adapting it extremely tedious. These are problems I've already fixed with H+K's design, and I'm still improving everything. I'd love to help Bushido make his weapons less of a joke; but he's a stubborn rhino.

Yours and everyone else's. His code is horribly inefficient, and makes adapting it extremely tedious. These are problems I've already fixed with H+K's design, and I'm still improving everything. I'd love to help Bushido make his weapons less of a joke; but he's a stubborn rhino.
Can you make H&K support then?

i've never once had an issue working with tier+tactical, an errors with it have always been on the user's part

Can you make H&K support then?
h&k doesn't use limited ammo dumbbutt