Author Topic: The Runaway Game - Ever wanted to run away? Not anymore.  (Read 3273 times)

I remember this game from a very long time ago. It really dispels the expectation of freedom after running away. It really is a sort of wake-up call.

Play it. It's a really dark game, and it takes a while to complete. Share what happened to you and how you died or whatever.

I remember this. It just made me remember the horrid ending I got;
I sucked a man's richard and ended up cut up behind burger king

I remember this. It just made me remember the horrid ending I got;
I sucked a man's richard and ended up cut up behind burger king

Classy as hell.

i went back inside B))) )) )

this game made me feel like a bitch
i would've fought the big burly guy trying to rape me irl

I ran away before...

It loving sucked don't do it

Well Ive gotten lewinskys from two guys so far

Well even though I got a lewinsky, touched by an older man, and got blown by a shemale I became an extra, got a girlfriend and have an apartment. I made it in the world!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:00:17 PM by SlayerZ99 »

"Return the favor? Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," Bob says with a mischievous grin. What's behind that smile? He yawns a big sleepy yawn and looks at his gas gauge. "Couple more hours 'till we're empty again," he says. "Looks like it's time for my medicine."

He takes a small white pill from a brown pill bottle. "Does it make you drowsy?" you ask, more out of conversation than concern.

Bob grins. "Drowsy?" He puts the bottle back into his shirt pocket. "The last thing this stuff does is put you to sleep."

JESUS CHRIST WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS GAME SUCK richardS

JESUS CHRIST WHY DOES EVERYONE IN THIS GAME SUCK richardS
It's like, every option.
All roads lead to richards.
She smiles, grabs you by the hair and slips her tongue warmly into your mouth. You make out for a while, then she unzips your fly and does to you what the Professor did, but this time it makes you feel normal again instead of confused.
Guys, I already got layed.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 05:30:55 PM by DrenDran »

Um, yea DrenDran, that girl is actualy a boy...

this is handicapped. by this games rules, every single person on the loving planet is a child molester

Um, yea DrenDran, that girl is actualy a boy...
I was upset.
Then I died.

in reality you have a billion more options. running away isnt nearly this hard lol

This boy must be a major pusillanimous individual. I mean in my story he got jumped by a bunch of hungry, old homeless dudes.