Author Topic: You Must Destroy the Wall 5 - hi  (Read 9298 times)

Last topic: YMDTW4

Alright. Clearly I'm not Cybertails. But he refuses to update it, and I like YMDTW, so I figured if I wanted the job done right, I'd do it myself.

Unlike Cyber, I will attempt to show how much damage each attack does.

You are in front of an infinately tall and long wall. On the other side of the wall is the Awesome Amulet of Awesomely Awesomeness, and you want it.

You make a decision. You must destroy the wall.

You post an attack action, I hit random.org to determine the outcome:

1 (epic fail): You mess up spectacularly horribly, and I flip a coin to determine your fate: 1 means you perish and must be revived (more on that later), 2 means you survive.
2 (kinda fail): You fail your action.
3 (kinda success): You satisfy your action a bit.
4 (success): Your action is precisely fulfilled.
5 (great success): Your action is a spectacular success.
6 (overshot): Your action is bafflingly bested and I roll again to see what comes out of it.
 - If I second-roll 5, you are sent into "rage" and your attacks are stronger for 5 turns.
 - If I second-roll 6, and THEN roll 5+, you get into "uberrage" and your attacks are a guaranteed roaring success, even more so than rage, for 3 turns. Then you perish.

If you perish, you can roll for revival. The minimum number declines over time. Or, you can try to revive someone else for a minimum that's lower by 1.

I think that's it.

WALL HP: 1,000,000

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 05:53:01 PM by Bomb Kirby »

Fire a Vogon Constructor Fleet demolition beam (google it if you're not sure what it is) at the wall.

I like the way Gojira thinks. However...

Throw wave after wave of soldiers at it until the sheer mass of people overwhelms or buries it.

Gojira (2) - You fire a demolition beam, but it's paper-thin. ( -2 )
Blazerblock (2) - I don't know how to respond to that. But here's a hint: That didn't work. ( -55 )
Pleth (3) You throw waves of soldiers. But you run out after a few minutes. ( -97 )

Wall HP: 999846

Throw a goldfish artifact at the wall, hoping it will break and open a whirligig anomaly.

I climb over the wall.

I fire a barage of Chaos Spears and finishing off the whole thing with a Chaos blast.

As a grand-opening special I'm going to be updating this constantly, but starting tomorrow I'll update once or twice a day

NOPE, 2-6 UPDATES PER DAY

Blazerblock (3) - You throw a goldfish artifact at the wall, causing goldfish to come out and punch the wall. ( -164 )
Shell (3) - You try to climb over the wall. Good luck with that. ( -1 )
Blueblur (1/1) You fire Chaos Spears at the wall, but they hit Shell instead, who is wearing a riot shield. They fly back at you. PROFESSIONAL, 2 LIVES LEFT( No damage )

Life Roster:

[♥♥X] Blueblur - awaiting revival ( min 6 )

Wall HP: 999681
« Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 12:43:10 AM by Bomb Kirby »

I call upon Morgan Freeman to talk to the wall and make it crumble upon itself.

Blazerblock (3) - You throw a goldfish artifact at the wall, causing goldfish to come out and punch the wall. ( -164 )
I don't think you quite understand what the goldfish artifact is.  Or a whirligig anomaly.

Interesting attack! crummy joke

Correct and correct. I just took the first things that came to mind.

Use Euclid's C Finder on the wall.

redirect mars to wall

Have The Fallen use his power over Entropy to weaken the wall.