Poll

/title

Yes
53 (72.6%)
No
20 (27.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author Topic: Are you happy with your life?  (Read 1766 times)

Happy doesn't necessarily mean satisfied, I'm happy, and I want/strive for things.
Yeah well that's you. Other people might consider this disatisfaction unhappiness because they are not content.
Admitting that you're not content with your life does not make you "full of stuff", it means you're still on your way to being happy with your life.

Anyone who says no is full of stuff or a brooding teenager (still full of stuff)
I am ALL of those things you just listed and still I know what I have and am moderately happy to borderline satisfied with the hand I've been dealt.

I could be, if only I could control my anger, stop shifting moods so much and if I could just forget constantly thinking negative thoughts

I also have a very limited ammount of friends because we live in a village and most of them are stupid :c

of course. why wouldnt i be? i get to live a healthy and safe life.

for the most part I am
I would rather live with my dad than my mom but there are issues with that and whatever
but besides that I'm fine. a little disappointed about the satellite internet we have at my new house but pretty much everything else about the house is an improvement from my apartment so it's cool

Yes, if only I had things to do and actual friends.

I'm mostly happy with my life, though I need to get outside more (though I don't have any really good friends that I can visit nearby, most of them are too far away to get to by foot).

Very much so. I have just about everything I could ever need, except for... love.

Very much so. I have just about everything I could ever need, except for... love.
i love u

Yes and no
I'm fine, just spoiled

Yes, I am very happy with my life, It's great to sing "Here Comes the Sun" when I wake up on a great morning.

I finally have gas money so I'm satisfied  :cookieMonster: