Author Topic: [Project] City Hall [Updated]  (Read 5026 times)

Happy fourth of July!

I've been away from Blockland for a long time but have stopped by every now and then to work on this project with my friends, including Barnabas, Lordy Lord, Sylvanor, Sleven, and more. It's not done yet. It still needs its interior made and I also could make some more tweaks on the exterior, but I like how it is so far so I've decided to show it off on USA day.

The following has been updated: (July 31st)

- added an interior

That's all I've got! Rate/comment/critique, whatever you want!

Enjoy your day everyone.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 08:40:40 PM by Custard »

Oh wow, that's really beautiful. Nice job!

nice!

i dislike the trees though. they could have some more detail in them

king leo needs to get in here

i especially like how you didn't overdo the exterior walls and kept them flat, like some city halls are. the ornateness of the rest of the build matches nicely.

the one/two things I don't like though is the roof border, which looks tastelessly plain (to me at least), and the ornamentation right underneath the front facade's overhang. the overhang's detail just mismatches to me because its wave outline just cuts the nice lines of the whole build in half.

I will be taking all of this advise and update the building overtime. The progress'll be shown above. Thank you!

I love everything about it!!!! the trees are Nice don't change them

10/10 Keep up the AWESOME work!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Dat flag.

'murica, I salute you!

Im pretty sure I watched you build the very start of this

It has an air of the White House in the base and middle regions.

looks really nice!!

the rampy parts look a little silly with nothing behind them tho =(

That looks amazing! Keep up the good work. The only thing though is that the end of the American Flag isn't on the pole... it sticks out.

I have taken all of the advice and will begin remodelling. Expect an update soon! I appreciate the feedback!

i think that a memorial would be pretty cool, maybe a statue/fountain duo would look nice

nice!

i dislike the trees though. they could have some more detail in them

please correct me if im wrong, but for the most part any official building has very smoothly trimmed trees/bushes.. it seems like youre trying to put detail where it doesnt belong
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 12:22:16 PM by Monkeyboy »