Author Topic: SPO Colorset [SPO uses it! Why shouldn't you!]  (Read 1607 times)

SPO Colorset (v1)

Screenshots

Download
Colorset_SPO.zip

its nice but i'd like some more shades of grey, to balance out the difference between colors towards the darker end of the scale. usu i find all the greyscales currently out inappropriate for multishade cliffs because the differences are too large.

its nice but i'd like some more shades of grey, to balance out the difference between colors towards the darker end of the scale. usu i find all the greyscales currently out inappropriate for multishade cliffs because the differences are too large.
since i based it off the default colorset, i did the math to find the color difference for each grey to evenly be separate throughout 9 colors. the greyscale is as accurate to even as it can be.

I don't really like it No offence

since i based it off the default colorset, i did the math to find the color difference for each grey to evenly be separate throughout 9 colors. the greyscale is as accurate to even as it can be.
if you've done any pixel art on your own though it should be common knowledge that a difference in 10 rgb values differs only slightly at the high numbers and a hell of a lot near black. probably due to the human eye's sensitivities.

anyways i might take this set and tweak it. it looks great as far as I can tell, just maybe another green value that's not so yellow (to replace that purple kale purple) and the grey thing i already mentioned.