banned and de-admined for a big misunderstanding

Author Topic: banned and de-admined for a big misunderstanding  (Read 3418 times)

As said before i wasn't thinking straight and therefor I thought it said all of my bricks

[img width=800]http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22706254/Images/Blockland_00290.png[/img
Guess I just disregard reading it. Which in hindsight is probably a really bad habbit...

I'd like to drop you, op.

Ontopic;
My guess is that viso didn't save, and you were like tired or something. I'm pretty sure you won't be unbanned considering I build like 3/4 of a server he was doing, made it 100% better, banned an abusive admin. Got deadmined, and yeah he claimed his bricks as mine.

Funny, Wtf.-. Purposely banned everyone and cleared all of my bricks.

I have a REALLY hard time believing this, because not only are you asked if you WANT to clear all bricks, but you also shouldn't be using the admin menu for clearing your OWN bricks in the first place.

There's a dedicated command for that with none of the risks of 'accidentally' clearing all bricks or banning someone: "/clearbricks"

It also seems to me that /clearallbricks needs to be removed or made host-only at the very least.

I have a REALLY hard time believing this
You may have a really hard time but it's the truth and why else would I write something like this? I was so torn up inside that I didn't know what to do. Anyway you can believe what ever you want and I will not tell you what to believe.

I'd like to drop you, op.

Ontopic;
My guess is that viso didn't save, and you were like tired or something. I'm pretty sure you won't be unbanned considering I build like 3/4 of a server he was doing, made it 100% better, banned an abusive admin. Got deadmined, and yeah he claimed his bricks as mine.
Please don't drop me, it damages my sides.

Ontopic: I was talking with him and he did say that he saved the build mate.

It's not a misunderstanding.
Admins are not supposed to make mistakes like these.
I would deadmin you as well.
No support.

well thats because your setro and still, this conflict is already resolved

Wasn't Wtf.-. the one who kept spawning weapons?

[img width=800 ]http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22706254/Images/Blockland_00290.png[/img]
This. But what if he did /clearallbricks?

This. But what if he did /clearallbricks?

As said before i wasn't thinking straight and therefor I thought it said all of my bricks

Its one or the other. Both at the same time seems a little much, but you did clear all the bricks, and you need SOME kind of punishment for it. Maybe not a perma ban, but definitely a ban for a couple of hours or a de-admin.

if you had to focus to reload bricks then you have a serious problem

i've done this before
i was the host but I've still done it