Author Topic: The Autism Thread  (Read 3180 times)

Quote from my intellectual self from 2 years ago:

"well ya see i know you don't under stand so ill explain this ya see autistic kids are born with a disorder usually generic kinda like being born with a certain skin color or hair or eye color you cant change it well maybe temporally your genetic gene format will all ways recognize that you have it it works bye diffrent wiring in the brain which gives signals and makes the autistic body do some pretty strange every autistic kid has diffrent added and decreased values example:i am torrents and asperger syndrome i like to crack my neck a lot  and jump into the air and land on my knee caps autistic kids aren't bad at all they cant help it its a thing passed down bye your parents gene code thanks for listening" - Me

Tell about your autistic childhood.

Jesus Christ two years ago?
I'm your age two years ago D:

I used to think that spiders and cobwebs had no relation to each other for longer than I care to admit.

Any post made on my alts years ago.

my first topic was asking if renderman was real, and I used pony reaction images. in fact a lot of reaction images.

*loving SHUDDER*

Jesus Christ two years ago?
I'm your age two years ago D:

I used to think that spiders and cobwebs had no relation to each other for longer than I care to admit.

Wow I thought you were like 16.

My whole outlook on life has been changed.

Any post made on my alts years ago.

i stand behind this

>being ashamed of your childhood(maybe early teens)

I don't understand what he did wrong.

He's at a My Little Pony Q&A talking about loveual fantasies that people have about characters on a children's show.
Bronies creep me out man.

He's at a My Little Pony Q&A talking about loveual fantasies that people have about characters on a children's show.
Bronies creep me out man.
Where was the part where he gets spaghetti thrown at him?

Where was the part where he gets spaghetti thrown at him?
Spaghetti is sorta a meme that describes someone that is making a fool of themselves.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spaghetti-stories

Spaghetti is sorta a meme that describes someone that is making a fool of themselves.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spaghetti-stories
oh i thought it would be so handicapped as to be a meme