Author Topic: Help  (Read 3588 times)

I feel really bad doing this.. I'm really new to BL and just the general idea of modding or coding anything. So, I thought I would start out small, I just made my first color! It was an invisible paint code i found. Any tips for creating a certain color? (i.e. How to make a blue, a red, a green, and etc.) Thanks guys. By the way, some of you know me as "The Blue Spider"! :cookieMonster:

What about the red spider?  :cookieMonster:

All the numbers in a paint's code are the amounts of those colours. Mess around with Paint's custom colours and you'll see.

i dont think naming your topic "Help" will attract attention

anyways if you open up the colorset you see 4 numbers

the first one is the red value, second is green yellow, third is blue, and fourth is alpha (alpha is transparency, 1 being almost invisible and 255 being solid).

heres the layout color coded: 0 0 0 0

just change the values to create a color, max values are 255

and falcondude, that wasnt very helpful
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:51:49 PM by SuPeR Swat »

I think I understand... So... Basically the numbers represent Red, blue and green? Or maybe Red, Yellow, or Blue? But how do you know which is which? Time to act like a mad scientist and randomly assign colors. If someone can identify which number represents what color, it'd be great. Also, who the hell is the Red Spider?  :panda: Is it that guy? I think The  :cookieMonster: Spider is cooler than The  :panda: Spider.

i just said the order is red,yellow,blue,alpha

God damnit... Thanks, lmfao. I didn't check before I posted, thank you so much. I didn't think about the topic name though lmfao... My bad.

Meh, I don't know much about these.

The easiest way to test your colours is Paint, though. Custom colours uses the same system (minus the alpha).

im always happy to help :)

Hey, Falcon dude helped just as much as you did. Experimenting is often the best way to investigate, not to mention learn. I may want to get into game design, and I need to learn all i can at the age of 13.

Meh, I don't know much about these.

The easiest way to test your colours is Paint, though. Custom colours uses the same system (minus the alpha).
alpha value is there

What? No.

EDIT: Proof.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 09:57:37 PM by Falcondude »

Notice how I said Paint. Not Paint.NET.

Whatever, this is a pointless argument. Blue spider, good luck with whatever you're doing.

dude im not arguing im just saying that there is in paint.net

EDIT: proof :D
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 10:05:47 PM by SuPeR Swat »

Hey, how about custom effects? Is there a way to make those, too? I would like to make effects like rainbow and undulo as well. Although, now that i think about it, would this not require advanced coding?