Soccer Stadium Build

Author Topic: Soccer Stadium Build  (Read 4731 times)

Soccer Stadium Build WIP

Im working on a soccer field right now. I decided to do a circular pattern for the field instead of the generic plain or striped. The field itself took a bit of time but i feel it turned out alright.

The stadium itself is going to take a while so I wanted to know if anyone wanted to join in and help me out. If not any tips in the comments below would be appreciated.

Once every things finished I plan on hosting some matches and if all goes well a tournament.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 02:45:34 AM by Doogy »

Shouldn't this go in the Gallery section?

On topic: Looks pretty good so far. Keep up the good work!

Shouldn't this go in the Gallery section?

On topic: Looks pretty good so far. Keep up the good work!

Thank you, I appreciate it! And at first I was going to but then I felt that i should only put the final product in the gallery section.

curious to see how trippy it'd look with shaders

curious to see how trippy it'd look with shaders

probably love

what's the current brickcount w/o stadium? it looks really good but also huge in brickcount

because honestly i feel that adding a stadium is just unnecessary bricks when this is already a perfectly playable soccer field.

It looks poop compared to your dodgeball arena D:

It looks poop compared to your dodgeball arena D:

Lol thank you?xD

I love the field design. It's turning out very well so far. Do you plan on hosting tournaments or anything on it when it's complete?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 10:48:16 AM by Apex »

I love the field design. It's turning out very well so far. Do you plan on hosting tournaments or anything on it when it's complete?
Once every things finished I plan on hosting some matches and if all goes well a tournament.

Keep up the great work.

Soccer Stadium Update

I worked on some seating and decided that creating a stadium would not only be extremely difficult and time consuming but also WAY to much of a brick count. So I don't think I will be making a stadium but leaving it as it is seems so unresolved.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated

Soccer Stadium Update

I worked on some seating and decided that creating a stadium would not only be extremely difficult and time consuming but also WAY to much of a brick count. So I don't think I will be making a stadium but leaving it as it is seems so unresolved.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated
add appropriate sides and spectating areas. there's no need to go all out on the stadium but if you really want to add some stuff on the sides do like a mini-stadium.

Maybe do something like this?