Author Topic: Serious trouble running blockland.  (Read 542 times)

Blockland has been running quite badly recently. My computer is completely healthy and isn't that old.
But today blockland completely died on my computer, As it has alot of trouble getting started adn even when the game starts after 10-20minutes. when i try to start a singleplayer game or join any multiplayer game. The load just freezes and after about 2-5 minutes blockland crashes and leaves a bunch of errors and warnings. Most common ones are sqlite erros. I've tried every single trick trying to fix this error (deleting cache.db or turning it to read&write). None of theese seem to work anymore and i cannot play the game at all.

Here are my logs:

That console log shows your game closing normally, not crashing. Please duplicate the crash and post the log immediately after that.

Side note, may not be related:
No response from   IP:184.170.174.90:28000

ERROR: ServerInfoSO_UpdatePing() - No script object found for ip: IPX184_170_174_90X28000
BackTrace: ->onSimplePingTimeout->ServerInfoSO_UpdatePing
This is weird because there are no client mods installed, so the game shouldn't be acting up.

That console log shows your game closing normally, not crashing. Please duplicate the crash and post the log immediately after that.

Side note, may not be related:This is weird because there are no client mods installed, so the game shouldn't be acting up.

Oh sry, I posted the log after i just deleted all the files and reinstalled. didn't get a good chance to join a server.
I'll post it again.

Nvm i just made a system update and deleted RTB, Blockland works now just fine despite minor problems logging in.