Author Topic: I need help with eventing...  (Read 1706 times)

So here is the plan, if you touch a golden brick, it should give you a point and then teleport you to the start.

And you require a few golden bricks to enter a door which require a certain amount of bricks/points. But you should not loose the points when walking through the door.

Could anyone help me out with this? I know how the teleport works, but no idea how to make this point thingy happen.

I have a private point brick add-on that should give you a point everytime you click it. Once you click it, it dissapears until a minigame restarts.
I don't know if it works perfectly or if you need something that works outside a minigame, but if you want it, I'll PM you it.

Wrong topic, goes in Help.
Also Ambiguous topic:
Quote from: Badspot
1. Do not post ambiguous topics.  The title of your thread should describe its contents.  If you are asking a question, there should be a question mark at the end.  Ambiguous topics will be locked.

Examples of bad topic titles:
help!
idea i just had
question...
Examples of good topic titles:
Game crashes when I paint a brick blue
How do I ban people?
Map Idea: Mars Base
Try a title with something like "Making bricks give you points/unlock door with points"

On topic, try VCE.
Add a point to the player after the teleporting (Client > incScore), then do a VCE ifVariable and check if the player has enough points. (=<)
(VCE ifVariable =<var:cl:score> (or something)

« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 08:24:35 AM by SgtDaemon »

I have a private point brick add-on that should give you a point everytime you click it. Once you click it, it dissapears until a minigame restarts.
I don't know if it works perfectly or if you need something that works outside a minigame, but if you want it, I'll PM you it.
That's not what he is asking for

This is not possible with default unless you want to make it a singe player/co-op type game.

You need to learn VCE in order to do this.
Make your own variable point system if you want too.

If you need help with VCE, you can PM me and I'll explain the basics.

Easiest way to do this would be VCE. Go find topics about the matter.

Wrong topic, goes in Help.
Also Ambiguous topic:Try a title with something like "Making bricks give you points/unlock door with points"

On topic, try VCE.
Add a point to the player after the teleporting (Client > incScore), then do a VCE ifVariable and check if the player has enough points. (=<)
(VCE ifVariable =<var:cl:score> (or something)

Pfft, no one looks in Help.