Author Topic: Sega GenCIA help.  (Read 881 times)

So a not even a week ago I bought a "Sega GenCIA" that had 80 games plus a cartridge with 10, so 90 games, and yesterday it arived and I hadn't used it until today, today I played Sonic, Sega was the same, but every other sound was low toned I was like wtf and played 3 seconds of holding right on the D-Pad and the console restarted to the game select. I was like holy stuff what the forget. Played it again and sane results. I played Sonic 2, same thing, but Sega jingle was high pitched and every other loving sound was low. At this point I was like "Holy stuff this console sucks!" I put in the cartridge, turned on the system, and the thing happed with the d-pad again for every game but 4. I'm like "It must be the TV" (Because its old). My other TV isn't working ATM and I took a look at the console's outside and I noticed "AT@GAMES" on it.

"Holy stuff this is a loving fake."

I told my dad that about the games reseting the console 3 seconds in and hes said, "Its probably the console". I later told him how its not the real thing and he just made a :l face and I'm now saving my money for a real Sega GenCIA without the crap so I know it really works.

But it might be this one console so any thoughts on anything?

td;lr I got ripped off and I think its because of how the console is put together.

make a creepypasta about it

make a creepypasta about it

Later.

But really though I need real seriousness

Low quality because 3DS camera and moms using laptop.

I'll take better pictures tomorrow

Compare that to this.

Yeah, definitely not built well. It looks like a piece of plastic. It seems even too small to hold components to play games correctly. Oh my god... This just speaks horrible.

And what the hell is this supposed to be?

I'm sorry, go with a real console or a better console system.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:47:09 PM by Acerblock »

"what am i chopped liver?"

Ok

I'm buying a real console in about 3 months

Again

loving stuff.

Locking topic because problem solved.

P.M. me for other stuff.

Glad you're interested in old gaming though. :)