wubbzy301 - Drama Whore

Author Topic: wubbzy301 - Drama Whore  (Read 3148 times)

This would've been focus'd at Dyn'Asho, But we should focus more on Wubbzy.

This kid's been being a total idiot, You can just look at these two dramas and already know he's going to do worse.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237003.0
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=237000.0

This kid barely gives off a reason, Hell, Hardly even any grammar is used in his posts.
Look at the first link through page 1 - 2.

Oh and I forgot to mention, This isn't the first or second time he's done it.

/support
From what I've seen also, he's kind of a badmin on his Jail RP.

you didn't need to do this.

There was no reason for this. I agree with you by all means, but I think we all know he is a drama whore. The drama he made about my server made me cringe. He thought as though killing was not the objective.

i swear to god he's the epitome of handicapation

On Blocktionary, he almost crashed the server via explosions. Then he made an event block where if you click it, it resets the minigame.

Oh and I forgot to mention, This isn't the first or second time he's done it.
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
/support
There was no reason for this. I agree with you by all means, but I think we all know he is a drama whore. The drama he made about my server made me cringe. He thought as though killing was not the objective.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 12:06:46 AM by Badspot »

What I wouldn't give to find out his nationality...

What I wouldn't give to find out his nationality...
YES OH MY GOD