Super Melee Medieval Paradise Battle! [Beta]

Author Topic: Super Melee Medieval Paradise Battle! [Beta]  (Read 1644 times)

Summary:
Super Melee Medieval Paradise Battle (or SMMPB for short) is a free-for-all every man for himself fighting server. Killing a player results in getting a point, and dying causes you to lose one. Along the way of points, you can unlock new weapons depending on your score, but be careful, if your score drops below the required for that weapon, you can't get it anymore until you get back to that score or above. So far, there are twelve medieval melee weapons you can use.

Weapons and Scoring:
Special thanks to Zack0Wack0, Boomerangdog, LoserHero, and Uxie for making these.

The weapons are divided by material and type. (Bronze < Iron < Steel)

(Note: When first spawning, click on the D in the bottom left to get the Bronze Dagger.)
Scoring:
0 Points - Bronze Dagger
3 Points - Bronze Shortsword
5 Points - Bronze Longsword
8 Points - Bronze Battleaxe
10 Points - Iron Dagger
13 Points - Iron Shortsword
17 Points - Iron Longsword
20 Points - Iron Battleaxe
23 Points - Steel Dagger
25 Points - Steel Shortsword
28 Points - Steel Longsword
30 Points - Steel Battleaxe

Gallery:

The Battle Island

The Weapon Selection

Overhead view of the Island.

Server Status: Offline
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 01:52:49 PM by Freek »

Short-sword is either way too wide on top, or much too thin at the base.
I really hope you plan on making that island bigger..

Sounds fun but the build looks like it took no effort. The island is really small and seems like it wouldn't be much fun to fight in. If you built some scenery, maybe trees or buildings, I'd definitely play this.

It also might help to have some clickable bricks at the spawn that explain what each button does. That way players who don't know about this topic won't have to hope for something decent when they click on a weapon selection button.

It looks like you built this in 10 minutes, and doesn't look like an island. The environment looks really strange, and the weapons seem pretty boring.

is the steel battle axe better than the bronze dagger?
if so
will there be enormous unbalance similar to this
Yay! I got a Steel Battleaxe!
Time to rape all the people with bronze daggers!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 03:29:19 PM by The Resonte! »

Yay! I got a Steel Battleaxe!
Time to rape all the people with bronze daggers!

It looks like you built this in 10 minutes, and doesn't look like an island. The environment looks really strange, and the weapons seem pretty boring.
Ya, this took no effort, probably not gonna play unless really bored.