Author Topic: Tango, Frankie, whatever, continuously spamming my phone  (Read 2909 times)

So as you know, our ever so wonderful friend "Frankie" on the forums.  Some of you may remember him as Tango, or even Mitchell Franklin. 
I had decided to stop talking to him for many reasons, from annoyance, to general stupidity rather than getting caught up in some dumb drama.  However, apparently that was too much to handle for him.

He has continuously been spamming my phone with stupid emails from fake accounts.  Now, I know that a fake email could be anyone, although I do have some proof to back up my case.   


First we have "Anis Reptar" which many of you know as t0xic on the forums.  Was once a friend of Mitchell, however, he recently stopped being friends with him for other reasons.  Mitchell (or Tango) has now been SMS bombing him also, just like me.

Second we have Mr.  Jelly, Tango has been talking to countless people, trying to "justify his case" and become friends with me again, I was messaged by Mr Jelly, being told that Mitchell was babbling about something having to do with me.  This conversation ensued.

For easier reading, you may find the chatlog here




Now, onto the mobile spamming.  I currently only have one picture, as he had started doing it again this morning




Although this is NOT the first time it has happened.  He has spammed constantly from stuff such as "lel" over 1,000 times to other completely random things.  He continuously uses this email or another one.  I have no idea what he is saying when he mentions "someone else do the dirty work and get a proxy bomb", maybe toxic did something and hes mistaking it for me?  I don't know.  Although I do know this amount of immaturity is disgusting and he really just needs to grow up at this point.

Anyway, thanks for reading :/

Jesus christ walk

man and i was just getting ready to unban him from my server


lol, what a dipstuff.

Weren't you the one who gave out your phone number on the forums?

Weren't you the one who gave out your phone number on the forums?
no??

Weren't you the one who gave out your phone number on the forums?

are you think of RagnaTheBroedge or whatever his name is (AKA .:Taboo:.)

loving noedit

are you thinking* of RagnaTheBroedge or whatever his name is (AKA .:Taboo:.)

no??

how did they get your number in the first place


I was thinking someone else, never mind.

Support. Frankie shouldn't be a spamming cuntbag. That like, rule 3 of the internet.

Support. Frankie shouldn't be a spamming cuntbag. That like, rule 3 of the internet.
rule 3 is we are anonymous

Maxx use to spam the stuff out of me to the point where if my phone wasn't on the charger at night, In the morning my phone would be dead and when I'd look at Skype, I would see that I was invited to over 40 calls and have over 2,000 notifications.
I ended up removing him and blocking him until he stopped doing so.