My apologies to the community [Rant?]

Author Topic: My apologies to the community [Rant?]  (Read 2283 times)

An apology is usually unnecessary, as past actions will be forgotten if you just let them die down on their own. There will be a few mentions here and there, but eventually people will stop being pricks and antagonizing you because of what you've done. I've been there, and it worked out pretty well these past couple years.

The gesture is appreciated, though.
I realize but it's hard because I usually have a disagreeing opinions with people and sometimes they view it as me trying to be a richard, understandably so because sometimes I use vulgar language or condescending phrases.

I'm just trying to let you guys know that because I disagree doesn't mean I'm attempting to anger anyone, and that I'm sorry for doing so in the past

You see, Yola, I was in your position once. I was harassed and banned countless times. But that was because five years ago, I was an 11-year-old that wanted to be a post-count whore. While I may not have been as badly harassed by the community as you have, all I really did was leave and grow up. When I decided I was ready to come back, I bought a new key and now I'm here. You have to accept the fact that this forum doesn't take kindly to people who make mistakes or act like a moron. I would know this for sure. I apologize for my aggressive posts when I disagreed with you in my thread. I just found your approach to my topic very unnecessary and it brought the entire mood of the topic down straight to hell.

I look forward to your improvement.

Contrary to what Kingdaro said, I think the action of making an apology is enough for me.

It shows that there's self reflection.
I'm no where near perfect, no one is. I respect the effort.

We all slip up, that's nothing new.
I honestly don't know Yenola that much, I only learned about him through the drama dossier on Badspot's site.

He's a cool guy from my eyes

I honestly don't know Yenola that much, I only learned about him through the drama dossier on Badspot's site.

He's a cool guy from my eyes
Same here.

I accept.

Its weird because I see you as an starfish here but like our steam chat you werent so Im confused on how to see you now.

Just hope you are being 100% serious this time.

have love with me and i'll see
nojk

why would you apologize to blockland people. LOL

why would you apologize to blockland people. LOL

why not spencer? i mean its not very good to be hated on every reply you make now is it?

I'll accept your apology when you actually change.

P much a lie in op right there, he's done this before. Someone bring up the cycle of glass and change glass' name to jazz/yola. It's exactly the same and that's the why I'm not even gonna bother having sympathy for you, I give him around 2 days before he starts going back to the old yola. He isn't changing and will never, he's just lying to boost his  e-rep.
Edit; He messaged me and seems quite serious, I'll accept it for now but still, I'm cautious.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:35:37 PM by Starzy »

P much a lie in op right there, he's done this before. Someone bring up the cycle of glass and change glass' name to jazz/yola. It's exactly the same and that's the why I'm not even gonna bother having sympathy for you, I give him around 2 days before he starts going back to the old yola. He isn't changing and will never, he's just lying to boost his  e-rep.

He hasn't "done this before." Jazz is not Glass, things can and HAVE happened where people changed, and how does saying he'll change and going back on it boost his rep? If anything it'd make it worse. Your post makes no sense.

I give everyone second chances. Here's your second chance.

wouldn't this be his 5-6th chance already

idk man, if you can keep your mouth shut and not butt into stuff when you're not wanted participating in the debate ill be completely fine with you

also just because you're not trying to anger someone doesnt mean you can by accident

He hasn't "done this before."

Yes he has.

Quote from: Yola
Hello,
Yes, it's me, JazZ.  About two months ago, I started to become a little bit bored with Blockland, thus leading into me doing a lot of things I shouldn't have done, such as attacking servers, and saying things I shouldn't have said on the forums.  Well, after these two months, I miss the fun of building in Blockland and such.  All I'm asking for is my ID 5109 key to be returned, all the others I have no use for, as well as all the forum accounts.  If there are any questions you have for me, simply reply with them in an email.

~JazZ

Quote from: Yola
Hello, I'd like to apologize to you, directly.  No more childish games involving the community or anyone else, man to man I'd like to say I'm sorry for offering information then putting a price tag on it, annoying you, and disturbing the community in any way.  If you still need any information I can give you whatever I have, the person to whom it related is no longer on an even nearly friendly relationship with me and I'm not scared of anything he might do to retaliate against me giving you his information.  And no, what I'm about to ask does not relate to the information, if you decline, the offer is still available.

He's had like four chances already, excluding his earliest account because he didn't start any real drama on it. I'm not saying you're wrong for giving him another chance but keep in mind this is definitely not his "second chance."

Regardless of the above I certainly hope you're able to better yourself this time around.

He hasn't "done this before." Jazz is not Glass, things can and HAVE happened where people changed, and how does saying he'll change and going back on it boost his rep? If anything it'd make it worse. Your post makes no sense.

He's exactly like glass, but not in the sense you're thinking, he comes back saying "oh i'm sorry" and lies to get his way, when he doesn't, he screams like a little girl. If you think about giving him a second chance don't, he'll go back to his normal routine in about 2 days.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 10:36:18 PM by Starzy »