Poll

Would you want to see this?

Yes
no.

Author Topic: TF2 BVB: Coaltown  (Read 4233 times)

I like this map
I remember a BVB topic awhile ago too.

Ghille was working on a gamemode for BVB with Aware and several others, don't know what ever happened to it though :c

Hey you should totally finish this before you lose the motivation to mess with it anymore :D


Ghille was working on a gamemode for BVB with Aware and several others, don't know what ever happened to it though :c

Hey you should totally finish this before you lose the motivation to mess with it anymore :D

this topic was here but I removed the work so I can work with ghile and aware, but all they were doing was loving around, thus, I made a new topic.

Can I have the Robots! ingame music files, please?
Mr. Daniel :(

Can I have the Robots! ingame music files, please?
Mr. Daniel :(
just get audacity or some other music program, it's simple and easy to do