Poll

Would you want to see this?

Yes
no.

Author Topic: TF2 BVB: Coaltown  (Read 4234 times)

Welcome blockheads to the SLAUGHTER

This is an old project by me started a long, and I mean a LONG time ago
I was experimenting with bots, or rather messing with them, until I got an idea from tf2's Mann vs Machine,
so I decided to build a map right away, but I don't know all of the tips and tricks on the new bots, so I'll think of an other way instead to make this map as relevant and fresh as possible

the build is currently WIP

main map:


spawnroom


THE PANORAMIC VIEW OF COAL IN IT'S NATURAL HABITAT


THE PREHISTORIC STORAGE CLOSET




rate or leave a suggestion below thanks
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:35:41 PM by WhatTheEff._. »


What does BVB mean?




♫datta datta datta datta datta datta datta datta♫

anyways this is pretty cool, I would be happy to help with it if it isn't finished.

 I can't seem to make the other part of my post not a link ;~;

there you go
bbc code got ff'd up
Code: [Select]
[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw-WJkJK210]♫datta datta datta datta datta datta datta datta♫[/URL]

anyways this is pretty cool, I would be happy to help with it if it isn't finished.

 I can't seem to make the other part of my post not a link ;~;


I like the build but I don't know what you are planning to do with it. Are we going to shoot bots or something?

I like the build but I don't know what you are planning to do with it. Are we going to shoot bots or something?
It's sorta like tower defence, you have these bots that go in this certain path which leads to a thing they are attacking and you must defend.

Maybe, Blockhead Vs Bot.

I still think Bot Vs Blockhead sounds much better.


If you want i could make this in to Blockland music so you can downlaod
I would appreciate it, sure.
Just make sure it's not quiet as hell c: I have 10x range music bricks, how bad can it be

♫datta datta datta datta datta datta datta datta♫]

anyways this is pretty cool, I would be happy to help with it if it isn't finished.



 I can't seem to make the other part of my post not a link ;~;

Just add me on RTB if you want to help


« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:30:27 PM by WhatTheEff._. »

I would appreciate it, sure.
Just make sure it's not quiet as hell c: I have 10x range music bricks, how bad can it be

Just add me on RTB if you want to help



Yeah... about that Ephi banned me from RTB and IRC forever sorry

Yeah... about that Ephi banned me from RTB and IRC forever sorry

damn what'd you do
just pm me the files then