Author Topic: assassin's creed 2 is now free  (Read 1847 times)

rest of this month.
use this link for a free month of XBL: http://www.reddit.com/r/xbox360/comments/1f6f8w/
(remember to turn off auto renewal)
Oh my god thank you. Youre my new favorite forumer.

Double post because I hate Microsoft.

I have had Account A since forever, but its linked to an email that no longer exists. I tried to switch it over to my current email, but it said I needed to make that email into a microsoft account. So I did, and it automatically created an xbox live account. So now I cant switch Account A over to my current account, because it already has an xbox live account on it - And I cant use the free gold link because its making me wait thirty days to "update my security info"

Double post because I hate Microsoft.

I have had Account A since forever, but its linked to an email that no longer exists. I tried to switch it over to my current email, but it said I needed to make that email into a microsoft account. So I did, and it automatically created an xbox live account. So now I cant switch Account A over to my current account, because it already has an xbox live account on it - And I cant use the free gold link because its making me wait thirty days to "update my security info"
You did it backwards

You have to take Account A and change the account email to the one you want it to be.

Fuq the police. I could care less about achievements so Im just going to use this new Xbox Live account as my new one.

Gamertag is Colterd because Colturd was surprisingly taken.

Is halo 3 free yet? Or when the forget is that?

Is halo 3 free yet? Or when the forget is that?
Actually hold on

I was talking to a Microsoft/Xbox support guy and Halo 3 and AC:2 were NOT neccesarly set for July. He said they have a list of games and they randomly select 2 for the month. He also said that the first half is your free arcade and they next have is the 2 real games I believe.

Just beat Fable 3 and let me tell you it is one of the easiest games to beat

Never got knocked down once in that game

Fable 3 is in general worse than the second