Poll

How many pages will this thread have when it finally dies?

Current Page
274-300
301-500
501-1000
1000+
Die?  Ha!
Voter is lame.

Author Topic: Nations at War - Closing Time!  (Read 210560 times)

yes the natives have not advanced at all! no, they have guns. if they only had clubs i would have expanded so loving fast
How would American Indians get guns?

How would American Indians get guns?
You're acting like they haven't had time to develop their society, and their technology. People don't just sit there for thousands of years, the indian groups, would research and possibly get to the same technology as ourselves, but probably not. Whatever.

Emerge sur ma marque.

Emerge, 1 minute, 5 seconde.

Charge fentes torpilles, apporter périscope.

Zone de recherche.

Effacer Sir.

Jeu en ligne droite vers l'avant.

Grille Nombre 1-3-1

Ce n'est pas la zone que vous avez dit que nous allions monsieur ...

Changement de plan.

Translation:
Emerge on my mark.

Emerge, 1 Minute, 5 Second.

Load torcreep slots, bring periscope up.

Search area.

Clear Sir.

Set course straight forward.

Grid Number 1-3-1

That's not the area you said we were going sir...

Change of plans.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2013, 06:56:21 PM by mlockha »

You're acting like they haven't had time to develop their society, and their technology. People don't just sit there for thousands of years, the indian groups, would research and possibly get to the same technology as ourselves, but probably not. Whatever.
Natives are famous for not doing anything except worshipping the air and sacrificing themselves so the sun will come up the next day.

Natives are famous for not doing anything except worshipping the air and sacrificing themselves so the sun will come up the next day.
And the british are famous for drinking tea and eating crumpets all day.

It was actually addressed.. Unclaimed lands would be ran by the multiple cities as city states and you must war/negotiate to annex.

The rule for expansion is that the areas that you wish to expand to are independent nation states, which is why it requires military power to do so.  The Americas would be just as advanced as we are, children.

e: forget you miko

The rule for expansion is that the areas that you wish to expand to are independent nation states, which is why it requires military power to do so.  The Americas would be just as advanced as we are, children.

e: forget you miko
wow i was kinda right
was not expecting that
ANYWAYS

The Atsinan Submarine with TOB Crew and Atsinan Crew land on Newfoundland Island. The Atsinans take outdated M-1 Carbines out of the stockroom and holster them. They walk out to the natives, and present the natives with european food, in a attempt to wow them. They also give the natives european and middle eastern spices.

It was actually addressed.. Unclaimed lands would be ran by the multiple cities as city states and you must war/negotiate to annex.
bah fine

The Yaslovakians that arrived in the Americas have negotiations, eventually agreeing with trade and paying tribute to them, that arrived by cargo ship.

Monarchy

Economy Type: Controlled Market
*Currency: Seisa
*Currency in comparison to Euros: 1 Seisa = 2 Euros

Population:1,712,768.8
Religions: Shinotism.
Languages: Japanese, Chinese.

Map
*Major Cities: Jigoku, Furansu, Doitsu, Itaria, Roshia.
Capital City: Jigoku.

Trade Partners: None
Alliances: None
Organizations: None

*Defcon Level: boobs

(All units exempt Pilots are equipped with katanas.)
Infantryman, Primary, Secondary, Uniform.

Heavy Infantry, Primary, Secondary, uniform

Rifleman, Primary, Secondary,

Imperial Infantry, Cause links being gay primary's a Howa type 64, [url=http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/27/Type_94_1835.jpg]Secondary
, Uniform

Imperial Pilot, Secondary, Uniform

Imperial Navy, Primary, Secondary, Uniform.

Imperial Sniper, Primary, Secondary, Uniform.

Sniper, Primary, Secondary, Uniform.

Commander, Primary, Secondary, Uniform.

IN-01

IN-02

INUB-01

INUB-02

INUB-03

IA-01

IA-02

IAB-01

IA-03

IAJ-01

IT-01

IT-02

IT-03

IART-01

IART-02

IART-03

IAA-01

IAA-02

TAH-Kobura

i cant be forgeted to fix the imperial infantry so yeah just, the big links the pistol
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 11:14:05 PM by grunterdb1951 »

The submarine captain invites the chief and all of his senior officers over for a feast. Meanwhile, Atsinans set up M2 Browning Machine Guns, with TOB crew aswell.

Well, to make thing interesting...

A 9.2 earthquake hits the city of Lisbon. Repercussions felt around the world.

A large number of native tribes/city states in North America have united to stop European expansion in the Americas. More or less a third of the Northern tribes have come together for this purpose, and have begun making raids on European settlements.

Now that my OP work is more or less done...

The AC launches its first nuclear submarine, a Valiant Class submarine. Improvements are expected to be made soon.

Also: mlockha, mind editing the current map to show where in the Americas you are?

LAST DAY FOR KEEPING YOUR OLD NATION IN THE RP! REPOST QUICKLY!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 09:39:44 AM by Plethora »

Negotiations fail after a while. Natives attack Yaslovakian land. Towns are lost. Battle ships loaded with landing craft make their way across the ocean, refueling at AC lands where they agree to (if i remember correctly) refuel the ships on their way. They arrive just on-top of the Yaslovakian-side of the Americas and defend the border, setting up camps as others begin to build border defense.

Ports are built on Yaslovakian territory for other ships, U-Boats dock there.

Yaslovakian scientists begin research on better and Nuclear Powered submarines and ships. Research begins.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 02:54:06 PM by Decepticon »

Also: mlockha, mind editing the current map to show where in the Americas you are?
Newfoundland Island, that island to the east of canada. The big one..

Ok, until Monday I'm going to be off climbing mountains and unable to maintain this, so the AC is in stasis mode.

Allies, defend me if needed.

Everybody use common sense in my absence.

Slevokxia
Government Type:  Communism

Economy Type:  Industrial (Controlled by Military)
*Currency:  Dragoon
*Currency in comparison to Euros: 2 Dragoon = 1 Euro

Religions:  All forms of Christianity
Languages: Finnish
Population:  800, 000
*Major Cities:  Kamnila, New Slevokxia
Capital City:  New Slevokxia

Trade Partners: None
Alliances:  None
Organizations: None

*Defcon Level: 3
Military Tech:

Standard and Guard Infantry Regiment equip.

G3 - Standard
RL83 Blindcide - Standard
Maxim - Standard
ZIS 3 - Standard

Armoured Regiments Equipment

Opel Blitz - Standard
Leopard 1 - Standard
Katyuska - Standard

Planes

Sopwith Camel (you know the biplane?)

Navy:
6 Battleships
2 Pocket Battleships
8 U-Boats

Specialities:
Lots of V2 Rockets.
People are known to be extremely patriotic, a SMALL majority have training in Guerilla warfare from serveral years of revolt and Civil War.

Lets see how long i last... (Im kinda new to making stuff up like this, i hope this isnt too overpowered)
Yeah, i dont know how to reduce image size, sorry about the page stretch.