Little Lies

Author Topic: Little Lies  (Read 2420 times)

A song from the 80s by Fleetwood Mac.

Made these loops like around several weeks ago, but forgot to release 'em.
2x loops below lololol. \/

Froumz, wyh yuo no relpy?
I have the same problem. It's like if you're not famous nobody notices your thread. I've got 29 files now and the most downloads of any of them was... 6. And it was a file I downloaded and converted from Newgrounds Audio.

I have the same problem. It's like if you're not famous nobody notices your thread. I've got 29 files now and the most downloads of any of them was... 6. And it was a file I downloaded and converted from Newgrounds Audio.
It's like you have to advertise your stuff.

umm whats da song sound like? :nes:

You're not going to get your music noticed by posting it in the music section, because the music section is so full of stuff no one wants to download

Jesus, its this song? I listen to this quite sometimes.

You're not going to get your music noticed by posting it in the music section, because the music section is so full of stuff no one wants to download
Too bad, maggot, I got to post my stuff in the right boards, ya know.

Are you serious? Of course there is other ways such as posting this in the add-on section but he would probably get banned for advertising it on a different section.

You should tell me a better way how to get his music noticed, I'm interested.