trayvon martin rallies require cops apparently

Author Topic: trayvon martin rallies require cops apparently  (Read 1213 times)

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-zimmerman-protests-20130716,0,7809219.story

Sanford, Fla., where the shooting and trial occurred, remained peaceful, with local leaders asking for calm and unity. Protests in Los Angeles and Oakland, however, again turned chaotic Monday night.

Los Angeles police arrested 14 people overnight for failing to disperse after hundreds of protesters splintered off from a peaceful demonstration in the Crenshaw district and began stomping cars and breaking windows.

Among those attacked were a television reporter and his camera operator, one of whom was taken to the hospital with a possible concussion, according to law enforcement authorities.

“It started off as a peaceful protest at Leimert Park,” said LAPD Officer Bruce Borihanh. “Unfortunately, a small group started disrupting it. It just got out of hand.”

Protesters stormed a Wal-Mart at the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Plaza, pushing their way through as guards scrambled to close security gates. A short while later, LAPD officers wearing helmets and carrying batons swarmed the store while more police walked the parking lot.

i live like 20 minutes away from there

nothing says earning respect as a race like stereotypical angry black man violence.

nothing says earning respect as a race like stereotypical angry black man violence.
gotta agree with you there, 'we need people to stop being richards to us we'll show them by being richards to them'

gotta agree with you there, 'we need people to stop being richards to us we'll show them by being richards to them'
playing devil's advocate, white people were starfishs first.

we've got a big ass 20 page thread on this. why make another?

bc this is about the protests not about the case

I feel like these people think they have to protest to be cool or something.

gg nothing escapes the media's bias, does it

I guarantee you that those cops didn't just arrest them for nothing.

gg nothing escapes the media's bias, does it

I guarantee you that those cops didn't just arrest them for nothing.
The cops arrested them for near-rioting. They trashed a Wal-Mart and threw rocks at people (i think.)