Author Topic: Pointless light BLF browser thing  (Read 4042 times)



Holy stuff port, you have a lot of messages.

605

wowe





p.s. that second one is an image too
I didn't think it out too well
Holy stuff port, you have a lot of messages.
605
wowe


Holy stuff  Night Fox, you have a lot of messages
3311
wowe

uhh, i feel like if i log in with this my password and stuff is going to get logged :(

How do you set this up on an android device?

How do you set this up on an android device?
You can't.

uhh, i feel like if i log in with this my password and stuff is going to get logged :(


it's port

why would he log your crap

uhh, i feel like if i log in with this my password and stuff is going to get logged :(


open Blockland Forums.exe with a zip utility and look at the files you dense motherforgeter

i only have 6 messages  :panda:


It's a lightweight Blockland Forums viewer as a desktop app.
oh i thout it was a chrome shortcut

This isn't half bad, I'm on it right now.
I can run it along side Blockland and its really helpful because I can't run my browser with Blockland.

Are you using Awesomium, port?