Author Topic: Pointless light BLF browser thing  (Read 4043 times)


I don't get what this is.

It's a lightweight Blockland Forums viewer as a desktop app.

:v could be useful

I like this.
It goes really fast too :D

You may as well as add special features in it like this.
Don't ask me what.
Perhaps a thread viewer / favoriter / instant see who's online as a tab or something.
Iunno.


This could be the start of something magical. Could.

Wow. It isn't all that pointless, It's pretty useful in a crap ton of ways.



Changed title for great justice

it still wouldn't work if a school had the website blocked, right
bc that's the only use I could come up for it since every computer ever already has a browser

it still wouldn't work if a school had the website blocked, right
bc that's the only use I could come up for it since every computer ever already has a browser
I think you would need to change the DNS server being used for it to work on anything, which I'm sure your school wouldn't be too happy about.

I think you would need to change the DNS server being used for it to work on anything, which I'm sure your school wouldn't be too happy about.
well it doesn't really matter for me since my school doesn't block it
I mean in general
and ya
so what's the point